The Wittenburg Group is a family-owned business that develops application-specific thermoplastic compounds. We create customised polymer compound solutions for our customers and have over 115 years of experience. Operating out of our three production facilities Wittenburg, Witcom and Xunfeng, we produce Witcom® and Cawiton® grades to global specifications.
Witcom product range of high-performance engineering plastics compounds to serve the automotive, industrial and E&E markets. Cawiton product range of hard and soft plastics and thermoplastic elastomers to serve the medical, pharmaceutical and food industries. To maintain and improve the compliance and life cycle management of our products, we are looking for:
PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP & REGULATORY AFFAIRS (PSRA) MANAGER
In this independent roll you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Assurance of the continued compliance status of our Cawiton/Witcom products
- Develop and maintain the global regulatory strategy within the company through a deep understanding of the regulatory environment, market access environment, commercial relevance and supply chain
- Provide oversight and guidance to key stakeholders for new upcoming legislations.
- Participate in PSRA related work groups to influence the associated environment
- Registration and maintaining of the PSRA databases, e.g. raw material and legislation/regulations register
- Maintain the availability of EHS related information to support safe use of our Cawiton/Witcom products
- Contribute to work place safety in the manufacturing operations, with the focus on performing risk assessments, including risk exposure scenarios
- Develop and maintain the life cycle strategy within the circular economy, contribute to global sustainibility targets of Wittenburg Group
- You have a Bachelor or University degree in related field (preferably chemical background)
- Minimum 3 years of PSRA experience
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting, testing, thermoplastics, TPEs and/or engineering plastics
- A solid track record of PSRA experience with strategic and operational regulatory experience preferably in medical, food contact, automotive, drinking water and/or chemical regulations
- Strong communication, organizing, planning and project management skills
- Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously whilst maintaining good quality of work and achieve deadlines
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in German language is an advantage
- Possess strategic agility and strong problem-solving skills
- Building and maintaining a network of expertise
The position carries a competitive salary package and good secondary benefits.
Please send your CV and motivation to HR@wittenburgbv.nl. For more information about the role please contact Jop Scholtens (PSRA) email@example.com. We only accept applications directly from applicants. Please also visit our website at: www.wittenburggroup.com.
Acquisition from employment agencies and head hunters is not appreciated.